My Puppy Love

My life would be incomplete without a dog. I have one named Spud. He is an adorable brown and white dog. His cuteness make it easy to understand why Shih Tzu breed is the best. He is friendly with everyone. Spud makes me feel protected and I know, he is always with me. He gets excited to see me when I come back home. Most of the time he wants attention because he is scared of being ignored. Whenever I am upset, he cheers by licking me and showering lots of love. He loves playing, jumping and running. I have a separate beautiful red and black bed for him. He has become a family member and everyone in the family treats him well. He protects house from strangers specially at night. 
Believe me, the best thing in life is to have a dog. Spud is the best and I love him. We share a strong relationship.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Passed Away, Fourteen Badly Injured

A Chapter Of Unlucky Adventure