19th Birthday Bash During Pandemic

During Pandemic Birthday: I did not want to see this birthday and was unhappy. Till last year, things were different. From few days before, an intention was roaming in mind that birthday would be boring. Last year, on my PRE Birthday, I went to cafe. 

An hour before, I slept. At 12, whole Family put speaker and played birthday song. I woke up and found, all were there and room was decorated beautifully. I cut the birthday cake. I have a joint family, we had a get together whole night. Last year my friends, relatives were also there. 

When I woke up in the morning , I was hugged by all and special feeling to me was when my mother hugged me. They played a game with me in which they gave chits and after reading those chits, I was asked to find gift. 
My friends, family, relatives gave me blessings and wished me with lovely messages. I had video calls with everyone. I went to the Temple to take blessings and I donated food items to the people present there. Then we had delicious lunch in the afternoon. I was locked in a room till evening. 

Time passed and evening came. I dressed up just like a birthday girl. My family came to me and they closed my eyes with a cloth and took me to the terrace. When I opened my eyes, the decorations left me in tears of joy. We took photos to make memories. We danced like nobody was watching. A marvelous cake with many more delicious items tempted me.
 
Things changed and I was the happiest birthday girl out there. During the Pandemic, this birthday was enough. I was so grateful to everyone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Passed Away, Fourteen Badly Injured

My Puppy Love

A Chapter Of Unlucky Adventure